Monday, August 4, 2008

Natural remedy for acne and pimples and natural healing for acne scars

As long as you remain consistent with these acne tips you can really start to see an improvement over a period of time. They may even help you avoid serious acne issues as well. We are creatures of habit and the faster you get into a good daily routine habit the better. With the many types of acne products out there you might be surprised if these fairly simple tips can really make a big difference.
I am a travel agent. One day I asked my wife, why she always denies going to any party with me? And to my surprise she told me with tears in her eyes, that she feels very embarrassed with ugly acne marks on her face. She asked me the same question. How do I get rid of my old acne scars? She started having serious skin problems, as a teenager in high school. She tried different treatments available in the market, like the skin care creams, lotions, and cleansers. Nothing really gave her the results she was looking for. In fact, she found out years later that the same over-the-counter products, she had spent money on and tried, had assisted in worsening her acne condition.
The bacteria triggers your immune response that not only releases macrophages to kill the bacteria and form what you know as pus, but also sets off the inflammatory response that causes the inflammation, swelling and pain of the pustules. All of these reactions are intended to kill off the bacteria, but they also cause you pain and distress as a result.
bunningto.blogspot.com
tags: home remadies for acne, acne care skin treatment, acne natural cure

No comments: